Trek Powerfly FS 4 Equipped 2021
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Powerfly FS 4 is a full suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures and rugged commutes. The plush suspension set-up soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system boosts your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack. Plus, it comes equipped with useful features for everyday riding, like mudguards, lights and a rear rack.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for a powerful e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension that you can take on the trail and around town. You want your bike to come stocked with ride-ready features like a rack, mudguards and lights.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 Wh, 75 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and a Kiox controller. Plus, an SR Suntour 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drive train, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system and loads of utility features tackle any adventure you seek.
Why you'll love it
- It comes equipped with mudguards, a rear boot rack and lights that are powered by the battery so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames