X-Caliber 9 2021
- UK & IRELAND SHIPPING
- Click and collect available
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
X-Caliber 9 is the top-end model in the X-Caliber family. It's a fully race-ready cross-country mountain bike built with parts designed to compete. A RockShox Judy Silver fork with remote lockout, a 1x12 Shimano XT/SLX drive train, and a wide-range cassette make it a great choice for fast singletrack riders who want a great bike that's ready to race straight out of the box.
It's right for you if...
You measure your rides in speed and distance, and want a fast XC bike that will help you cover more trail in less time. You race, or you could see yourself getting into racing, so you want a hardtail with competition-level parts that can give you an advantage on the trail.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, a RockShox Judy Silver 100 mm suspension air fork with a remote lockout and a Shimano XT/SLX 1x12 drive train with a wide range of gears for easier climbing. Plus, tubeless-ready wheels with wider Boost141 hubs for increased wheel strength and better tyre clearance.
The final word
The X-Caliber 9 is a speedy, nimble and efficient XC hardtail that's perfect for riders with a racing pedigree and anyone who dreams of covering epic distances out on the trail.
- It's a great bike for someone who's just getting into serious racing: you get high-end XC parts on an incredible frame with enough cash left over for entry fees
- There's nothing as sweet as a silent ride: the clutch rear derailleur prevents chain slap, even in the rough
- The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade
- A remote lockout lets you lock out the fork on flats without taking your hands off the bars
- The 1x drive train delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter