Trek Rail 9.8 XT 2022
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- Click and collect available
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Ready to ship January 28, 2022
The Rail 9.8 is a long-travel carbon e-MTB that rips like our beefiest trail rigs and powers you right back up the mountain. You get upgraded everything, including the frame for maximum fun on the gnarliest runs. You also get Bosch's latest tech with the new smart system Performance Line CX that has a longer-range 750 Wh battery and cool features that take your ride to the next level like activity tracking, navigation and Bluetooth connectivity.
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a long-travel carbon e-MTB with high-performance parts and a lot of battery power. You crave the responsiveness of carbon, the stability of a longer reach, the plush feel of high-end suspension and want the very latest from Bosch.
The tech you get
An upgraded OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with longer reach and oversized head tube and seat tube for maximum strength. An extra-long-range 750 Wh battery, a super responsive RockShox ZEB Select+ fork and RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Thru Shaft shock with a Shimano XT 1x12 drivetrain. You get the latest from Bosch with smart system Performance Line CX, including the new Bluetooth® LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app.
The final word
This bike features across-the-board upgrades that make it a serious ripper – especially the suspension package. It's built for hammering gnarly descents, then flying right back up again thanks to the powerful Bosch motor, 750 Wh battery and parts that can keep up with all that rowdy riding.
Why you'll love it
- Bosch's new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- The full-colour Kiox display shows ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- The new frame is extra stout, with a 34.9 mm seat tube to accommodate more robust dropper posts, and an oversized head tube that works with burly eMTB-optimised forks for less flex and more precise steering
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage