Trek Allant+ 5 Lowstep 2021
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- Click and collect available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Allant+ 5 Lowstep is a versatile e-bike built for riders, commuters and weekend adventurers who want a powerful, comfortable electric bike at an affordable price. A reliable Bosch drive system, road-smoothing suspension fork, sturdy 27.5" wheels and thoughtful features make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town and even exploring gravel paths.
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a high-value e-bike with equal parts performance and comfort. You plan to ride a lot, and you want a do-it-all e-bike that enables you to do more and go further than ever before.
The tech you get
A sleek, lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame with a lowstep geometry, a down tube-mounted 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX (250 W, 75 Nm) drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, and a Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour Moby suspension fork with lockout, a 9-speed Shimano drive train, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, front and rear lights, mudguards, a rear rack and stiff 27.5" wheels with thru axles.
The final word
This e-bike earns top marks in tech and value. It's equipped with a powerful Bosch system, a suspension fork that soaks up bumps, and a quality parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul.
Why you'll love it
- A powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off – no need to swing your leg over!
- The position 4 geometry gives riders an active riding position without sacrificing comfort
- The stiff 27.5" wheels with thru axles provide reliable and stable handling, while the high-volume tyres deliver a more comfortable ride
- The fork's lockout feature ensures that you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth tarmac, open it up on rougher roads