Trek Top Fuel 9.7 2021
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- Click and collect available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Top Fuel 9.7 is a quick and nimble full suspension carbon mountain bike that fuses the flat-out speed of a cross country bike with the trail-munching appetite of a trail bike. It lets you fly up climbs, hammer through flat sections and keep on truckin' on rough descents.
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a do-it-all full suspension mountain bike that's efficient and fast yet capable of hitting some bigger stuff. You want the performance boost of a carbon frame, and you plan to put this bike through its paces on every style of trail, from flowy to techy.
The tech you get
A light and stiff full carbon frame, 120 mm RockShox Reba RL fork, 115 mm of rear travel with a FOX Performance Float shock and a 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drive train. Plus, RockShox TwistLoc Full Sprint dual remote suspension lockout, a Bontrager Line Dropper, and Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels.
The final word
Top Fuel 9.7 is an efficient and capable down country bike that's at home on technical trails and XC courses. What sets this model apart is the lightweight carbon frame and solid parts spec that make for great performance at a great value.
Why you'll love it
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- This short-travel bike has a killer suspension set-up reminiscent of the all-mighty mullet – it's both efficient and ready to party
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns