Trek Slash 8 2022
- FREE UK & IRELAND SHIPPING (2-5DAYS)
- Click and collect available
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Slash 8 is an enduro mountain bike that rolls on fast 29er wheels and floats on plush RockShox suspension with SRAM's newest GX Eagle handling drivetrain duties. An aluminium frame with fresh new tech and tough alloy wheels push this bike into the sweet spot for all-around rippers.
It's right for you if...
You want a big bike with big wheels to roll over big things and send big hits. You might enter some enduro races, but you mostly just want to rail sketchy descents faster than anyone else in your crew.
The tech you get
An aluminium frame built for harsh riding with a threaded bottom bracket, dual downtube guards, Knock Block 2.0 and 160 mm of travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock for long descents and 170 mm RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with an extra-low 52-tooth gear, Code R 4-piston brakes and completely tubeless Line Comp 30 wheels.
The final word
Slash 8 puts serious enduro performance within reach with smart choices on spec that won't empty your wallet. The aluminium frame, burly suspension and 1x12 Eagle drivetrain makes for a ride that's equally at home on the race course and on a big, out-in-the-wild session.
The WalkthroughWhy you'll love it
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild – Yes, the Slash is a racing bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper – the 34.9 mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster