Slash 7 is a high-value all-mountain ripper that’s built for shredding singletrack at full speed. It's got a stout aluminium frame and capable suspension package that can smash through gnarly, choppy descents like nobody’s business.
It's right for you if...
You’re an all-mountain rider who loves pinning steep descents and sketchy rock gardens. You want a bike that’s born to plough through the roughest stuff at full tilt, is fully capable of racing enduro, and doesn’t break the bank.
The tech you get
An aluminium frame built for harsh riding with a threaded bottom bracket, dual downtube guards, Knock Block 2.0 and 160 mm of travel with a RockShox Select+ shock and 170 mm Yari RC fork. Plus, a SRAM NX Eagle drive train and Line Comp 30 wheels that are already completely tubeless ready, including sealant.
The final word
It may be the most affordable Slash in the line-up, but don’t underestimate how fast it'll carry you down the mountain. You get a frame built for day after day of hard riding with a no-nonsense parts package that leaves enough cash in your pocket for enduro entry fees or a lift ticket to party laps.
Why you'll love it
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild – Slash excels at racing enduro, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper – the 34.9 mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster