The Roscoe 8 is a trail hardtail for anyone looking to have some serious fun out in the dirt. Its 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, a wide-range 1x12 drivetrain and 120 mm suspension fork make it a blast on every trail, from packed singletrack to the loose stuff. It's a laid-back trail mountain bike dressed in a high-quality spec that's ready to party.
It's right for you if...
You want to have fun. You're searching for a playful trail bike with high-quality parts and plus-sized tyres so that when you're out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
The tech you get
A strong aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with wide, grippy tyres and an upgraded 120 mm RockShox 35 Gold fork with a lockout. Plus, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drive train with a wide range of gears for climbing, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post for room to get low on descents, corners and jumps.
The final word
High-quality components for high-quality trail days. It's all about fun, but it's also all about performance. With an upgraded fork, a wide range of gears, hydraulic disc brakes and 27.5+ wheels, this bike takes trail riding shenanigans seriously.
Why you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The fork’s lockout feature lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency on flat stretches