Trek Rail 9.7 PROJECT ONE
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- Click and collect available
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Rail 9.7 is a long-travel carbon electric mountain bike that gets you to the fun stuff faster. It’s feels and rides just like our rowdiest trail bikes, and it's built with the same trail-specific tech. The difference is that the powerful new Bosch drive system zips up climbs so you can spend less time grinding and more time getting rad.
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a super capable long-travel e-MTB that’s built to conquer techy runs and big drops just as cleanly as analogue trail bikes. You want the light weight and responsive ride of an OCLV Mountain Carbon frame.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame that fully encases a 625 Wh battery, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RC fork, 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe Select+ shock, a Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 25 km/h and a Kiox controller. A 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drive train, Bontrager Line dropper post, powerful 4-piston brakes for confident descents and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels that are already completely tubeless-ready, including sealant.
The final word
Rail 9.7 hits the sweet spot of carbon performance and amazing value. It’s spec'd with quality trail-specific parts and a powerful Bosch drive system so you can send it through the rough stuff and motor right back up for another run.
Why you'll love it
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain – no shuttle or lift necessary
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- Smaller frames (S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube