It's right for you if...
You want an e-MTB with user-friendly, commute-ready features and an upgraded parts spec for taking on bigger bike-fuelled adventures. You also want an upgraded controller with a full-colour screen that gives you Bluetooth connectivity and loads of enhanced ride tracking and fitness features.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX (250 W, 75 Nm) motor that assists up to 25 km/h, a Bosch Kiox controller, a 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drive train, an 80 mm RockShox 35 Gold RL suspension fork with lockout, a dropper post and Shimano 4-piston brakes. Comes equipped with mudguards, a rear rack, and front and rear lights powered by the battery.
The final word
This bike is made for rugged commutes, bikepacking adventures and anyone who wants a hill-climbing boost to get to the fun stuff faster. It comes with a high-end Bosch motor, long-range battery and upgraded suspension fork for more capability.
Why you'll love it
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth®-enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames