Trek Powerfly FS 7 2021
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Powerfly FS 7 is a trail-tough full suspension electric mountain bike. The powerful Bosch drive system helps you cruise up steep climbs and go on longer, harder rides. And, a high-performance suspension set-up keeps you efficient and smooth on rough and rugged terrain.
It's right for you if...
You want to boost your mountain biking capabilities with a high-end pedal-assist system. You plan to hit the trail often, and want an upgraded parts spec that'll help you push your limits.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 Wh, 75 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and a Kiox controller. Plus, a RockShox Gold RL 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel with a RockShox SIDLuxe Select+ shock, powerful 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels, a 12-speed Shimano drive train and a dropper post.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is a blast to ride. It has upgraded suspension, brakes, wheels and more that can help you reach new destinations on the trail.
Why you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tyre support for better traction and control, and they come completely tubeless to save weight and prevent flats
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth-enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs