- ARRIVING 5th of JULY 2021
- 2.5% PRE ORDER DISCOUNT (APPLY CODE AT CHECKOUT): POWERFLY
CALL 01334 838989 TO PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT (10%)
- MOST EXCITING BIKE OF 2021
The Powerfly FS 4 625 is a full-suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension set-up soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system and long-range battery boost your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 W, 75 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drive train, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a dropper post.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure farther than ever.
Why you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- The 625 Wh battery gives you more juice per charge, which equals more runs and more fun
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames