Trek Madone SLR 9 eTap 2021
- UK & IRELAND SHIPPING
- Click and collect available
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Madone SLR 9 Disc eTap pairs the aerodynamics and ride quality of an all-new 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with the smoothness of SRAM's most advanced electronic drive train, RED eTap AXS. It's the first-ever wireless electronic groupset with a 12-speed cassette. Saddle up for the quickest and smartest shifting of your life.
It's right for you if...
You want every advantage in speed and handling, and want a bike with the best tech available: our best-ever Madone frame, a SRAM RED AXS power meter and a top-of-the-line, 12-speed SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train that shifts with crisp precision.
The tech you get
Our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x12 SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seat mast and RED flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Madone at it's finest. You get the most advanced aero carbon frame we've ever made, aero components and a 12-speed SRAM RED eTap AXS electronic drive train and power meter. It's eTap evolved to be smoother and more intuitive, and you can personalise every setting using the AXS app.
Why you'll love it
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- Comes with a SRAM Red AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork