Trek Madone SLR 9 2021
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Madone SLR 9 Disc is the ultimate aero superbike. An all-new ultralight 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame, adjustable compliance and a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drive train make it the final stop in your search for an incredibly fast, top-of-the-line aero road bike.
It's right for you if...
You don't settle. The Madone SLR 9 Disc is right for riders who want every performance advantage on the road, including our best and lightest carbon lay-up ever, advanced aerodynamics and superior ride quality.
The tech you get
Our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, 12 mm thru axles, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drive train, tubeless-ready Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seat mast and Dura-Ace flat-mount disc brakes.
The final word
The best. El mejor. Le meilleur. However you say it, this is it. The Madone SLR 9 Disc has the triple threat of aerodynamics, light weight, and ride quality – all finished with parts that are simply… well, the best.
Why you'll love it
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork