The Madone SLR 7 Disc eTap is ultralight, insanely fast and super smooth. This carbon road bike is built with our all-new 800 Series OCLV Carbon aero frame, adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and control and an wireless electronic SRAM drive train for fast and reliable shifting.
It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed, and you want our best aero frame. You also want the precision, predictability and smoother gear progression of SRAM's 12-speed Force eTap AXS fully wireless electronic drive train.
The tech you get
Our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping, road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed and invisible cable routing. A 2x12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train, a SRAM Force AXS power meter and hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless-ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels and an adjustable aero bar and stem.
The final word
The Madone SLR is our best and lightest aero frame, but it's the SRAM Force AXS drive train that sets this model apart. You get the performance advantage of wireless electronic shifting, a 12-speed cassette and a SRAM Force AXS power meter.
Why you'll love it
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork