Madone SL 6 Disc gives you the advanced aerodynamic performance and all-around ride quality of our ultimate race bike at a great value. It has aero wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a sleek look that screams for speed.
It's right for you if...
You want to go really flippin' fast. You know exactly what it's like to be off the front, battling the wind in a solo break, and want all the free speed you can get. You also know great value when you see it, and appreciate the fit and customisation options of a standard bar and stem, and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a Shimano Ultegra 2x11 group set, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Comp wheels, hydraulic disc brakes and an aero handlebar that's compatible with clip-on aero bars.
The final word
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage and superior ride quality of our ultimate racing bike at great value, plus the added ability to mount clip-on aero bars for time trials and triathlons.
Why you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Let's be honest: this bike looks incredible, like it's breaking speed records even when it's parked at the café for a post-ride espresso