Nukeproof Scout 275 Race(Deore10) 2021
- UK & IRELAND SHIPPING
- Click and collect available
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Engineered to provide exceptional stability, pace and comfort on every route, the Nukeproof Scout 275 Race is ideal for trail riding, all-mountain explorations and fast descents. It features a triple-butted alloy frame with modern enduro-inspired geometry, giving a responsive and predictable performance anywhere on the mountain. Plus, it's armed with a Shimano Deore 10-Speed groupset with a wide-ranging 11-46T cassette and Shimano MT410 hydraulic disc brakes.
Agile, Strong and Versatile Modern Hardtail
Versatility is the name of the game and its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across; explore endless singletrack, session the pump track or rail berms and hit jumps in the bike park. In the right hands, the Scout 275 Race is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, yet supple and confidence-inspiring enough to tackle steep, rough and technical Enduro trails with ease.
Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature's playground.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, Nukeproof's engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, ISCG 05 mount, threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, Includes Kevlar chainstay protector
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 140mm, 46mm Offset, Solo air, Gloss Black
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 Hub 15x110mm, built onto a 27.5” WTB STi30 TCS 2.0Rim, 32H
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 Hub 15x110mm, Shimano freehub with 36 points of engagement, 148x12mm, built onto a 27.5” WTB STi30 TCS 2.0Rim, 32H
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5" x 2.6”, Maxx Terra, EXO, TR/ Rear: Maxxis Dissector 27.5" x 2.6”, Maxx Terra EXO+, TR
- Crankset: Shimano M5100 Deore 10 Speed Crank, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano M4100-R Deore 10-Speed, (I-Spec EV)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M5120 Deore 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10 10-Speed, with Quick Link
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS2 10-Speed, 11-46T Black
- Brakes: Shimano MT4100 Lever with Shimano MT410 2 Pot Caliper, Resin Pads
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT56, 180mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT56, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron V2 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Weight: 13.26kgs/29.2lbs (Tubeless)