Bontrager SE5 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre
- UK & IRELAND SHIPPING
- Click and collect available
- call 01334 838989 with any questions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
An aggressive tread and durable construction offer traction and confidence in the most aggressive conditions.
Rubber that rails
The SE5 Team Issue is a durable trail and enduro MTB tyre designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block centre tread pairs with an aggressive side tread for a versatile tyre that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tyre support along with tread and sidewall protection.
- A durable, aggressively treaded MTB tyre that delivers confidence on any terrain
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offer great traction and tyre feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection